End of Line Solution And Carton Conveying
One of the most demanding process which requires a lot of manpower and time is packaging storage and dispatch.
Our end of line solution or ENDOLINE system ensures a hassle free packaging and storage/Dispatch system where maximum efficiency can be reached by investing minimum labor and time.
During ENDOLINE, following steps are being followed:
- The take up conveyers place the pouch packets on a Turn table where one packet at a time shoots out of the window to the filling station, simultaneously a case former folds the carton’s into their box form and brings them together with the pouch packets on the filling station
- The pouch packets are filled there into the carton boxes in desired number and pushed forward to the case line conveyer
- The case line conveyer takes the carton boxes to carton sealer where the cartons are sealed properly
- Then the cartons are placed over a belt conveyer which takes the cartons to the dispatch area or the storage units
- Our Truck loading conveyers can be further used to load the boxes into the truck.